7.07.2012

Bebe Numero Dos

Well folks, it looks like we crazy kids are at it again. I'll admit it wasn't a total surprise, but it was still a little bit of a shock. It's a little overwhelming to think what life with two under two will be like, but we're actually pretty excited. My brother and I are four years apart and I felt that we missed out on a lot of bonding as young kids because of that. I always knew I wanted to do things a little different with my kids and have them closer together, I just wasn't thinking this close. I want to try and be much more diligent about taking bump pictures this go around, so expect to see weekly updates of the growing bean. 


How far along: 13w3days at the time the picture was taken
Total weight gain? 0
Maternity clothes: None yet
Stretch marks: I didn't  get any last time, hoping for the same this go around
Sleep: The lack of can be blamed on Julian, the kids a worse sleeper than I am
Best moment this week: Finally showing off my bump, I'm showing so much earlier this time.
Miss Anything: Sleep, but again, that can be blamed on the toddler.
Movement: Possibly? I didn't feel J-man until 18 weeks, but there was some suspicious activity earlier in the week, on two separate occasions, and I don't think it was gas.
Food cravings: None
Anything making you queasy or sick: That entire first trimester was a shit show. Ugh, I am so happy to be feeling better. Most strong smells make me queasy, but at least I'm not throwing up all the time.
Sex: I was such a physical and mental wreck the first tri that I thought for sure it must be a girl, now, I'm not so convinced, we find out on the 31st. 
Labor Signs: Let's hope I have no signs of this until at least 38.5 weeks. 
Symptoms: All day sickness, depression in the first tri, and migraines, oh the glorious migraines, they last the entire pregnancy with J-man, I hope they quit early this time. 
Belly Button in or out: Definitely in. 
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Now, happy, up until two weeks ago, moody & weepy.
Looking forward to: Finding out the sex on the 31st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment